Trinitas Leasing Associate - Collegiate Communities in West Lafayette, Indiana
Principal Objective of Position:
The Leasing Associate is responsible and accountable for leasing apartments and providing exceptional customer service to ensure maximum occupancy and resident retention.
• Greets prospective residents, determines needs and preferences and presents the property outlining features and benefits in a professional manner.
• Establishes and maintains positive rapport with prospective residents and current residents.
• Provides excellent customer service at all times.
• Presents apartment community in a professional manner at all times.
• Participate fully in the preparation, administration, and execution of all Move Ins and Move Outs
• Manages lease negotiations, assist with resident retention and manage the renewal process.
• Assist in keeping the office and community clean by surveying common areas regularly, reporting any concerns and/or helping with cleaning duties as necessary. This could include, but not be limited to, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, washing dishes, picking up trash, disposing of trash from clubhouse, offices and other amenities, and disposing in the dumpster.
• Writes work order requests, follow up with residents regarding completed work orders and enter information into property management software.
• Assists manager with resident relations and enforce all community rules and regulations.
• Plan, attend, document, and evaluate community wide social, recreational, and educational events
• Complete guest card information, conduct property tours, follow-up with all assigned leads, complete follow-up lead information in property management software in conformance with Trinitas policies and procedures.
• Understands and complies with Fair Housing laws and standards.
• Inspects property when on grounds, picks up litter and reports any service needs to maintenance staff for the purpose of maintaining curb appeal.
• Understand, communicate, and enforce community safety, emergency, and fire evacuation policies and procedures, provide emergency response and referral services and resources in the case of an emergency.
• Accepts rents and deposits as necessary.
• Assists management with preparation of daily reports and resident communications.
• Understand and abide by all Trinitas Ventures policies and procedures
Education and Experience Required:
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
• Knowledge of Microsoft Suite.
• Ability to easily and effectively engage in conversation with off-site prospects
• Ability to effectively manage competing and conflicting demands on time
• Strong problem solving skills
• Ability to work extended hours on occasion and when necessary to complete assigned tasks
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business policies and manuals, safety procedures or governmental regulations.
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Student housing experience preferred
• Some college preferred
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
• Ability to operate in a general office environment
• Ability to sit for extended periods in front of a computer
• Close vision and ability to manipulate a keyboard
• Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
External Company Name: Trinitas Ventures LLC
External Company URL: www.trinitas-ventures.com
Street: 705 Evergreen St.