Schneider Electric Buyer in Peru, Indiana
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
*_We are seeking an ambitious individual to join our team as a Buyer in our Peru, IN location. _*
What do you get to do in this position?
- _Ensure the delivery & quality performance of the external supply chain _
- _Propose & support implementation of cost reduction objectives & procurement efficencey improvements _
- _Manage part qualifications (PPEP's) for change in part of supply _
- _Engage with cross functional teams & reach mutually acceptable results _
This job might be for you if have:
* * _Bachelor's or Master's degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business, or Operations _
* * _1-2 years exsperience in Supply Chain is a plus; not required _
* * _SAP experience is a plus; not required _
* * Strong relationship management skills
* * Experience performing complex analysis assignments with a strong financial capability
* * _Strong leadership skills; collaborat, communication, influence, derive for results, effective planning, project management, prioritizing, & execution _
* * Strong verbal / presentation & written communication skills working in a complex organization _ _
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Primary Location: US-Indiana-Peru
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 004A8V