1st Source Bank Administrative Assistant, Lafayette, IN in Lafayette, Indiana
1st Source Bank is the largest locally controlled financial institution headquartered in the northern Indiana-southwestern Michigan area. 1st Source operates banking centers in 17 counties, 23 1st Source Bank Specialty Finance Group locations nationwide, eight Trust and Wealth Management locations and ten 1st Source Insurance offices. We deliver a comprehensive range of banking services along with highly personalized attention to our clients, individuals, businesses and communities. Our mission is to help our clients achieve security, build wealth and realize their dreams.
We are seeking professionals who are ambitious, friendly, and outgoing and looking to work within a company that demonstrates honesty, integrity and respect to all employees. We are committed to creating a diverse team whose strengths improve our ability to serve our customers. We offer pay commensurate with experience and a competitive benefit package. Veterans, Disabled and alumni of AmeriCorp and Peace Corp are encouraged to apply.
Assists relationship manager and officers with administrative and customer service support within division/region.
- Provides customer service support by handling daily calls to resolve problems or inquiries.
- Provides administrative support for manager or department (i.e., written correspondence, mail distribution, office supply maintenance, etc.).
- Responsible for prepping loan packets ready to send to credit.
- Provides direct customer support as needed (i.e., picking up and/or delivering documents, meets new customers, etc.).
- Responsible for preparation of various reports for management, as requested.
- Responsible for the completion of all compliance training related to the positions.
- One (1) to three (3) years of related experience preferred.
- Strong working experience with proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with all different departments and business entities.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Good time management skills.
- MS Office PC, fax, phone and standard office equipment.
- One (1) – three (3) years college preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Disability/Veteran