Belcan CMM Programmer in Anderson, Indiana
Job Number: 279237
Category: Skilled Trades
Description: A CMM programmer job in Anderson, IN is currently available through Belcan. To be considered for this role, you will have one to three years of gauge calibration experience, preferably in the automotive industry. You will also have a High School diploma or GED. In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining the calibration system as well as operating and programming the CMM.
CMM Programmer Job Duties:
• Tracks and controls gauging and QC lab inspection equipment.
• Assigns gauge IDs and enters new gauge equipment into the calibration systems.
• Calibrates gauges and set masters.
• Performs MSA gauge studies.
• High School diploma or GED
• 1 - 3 years’ relevant experience in gauge calibration, preferable in a high volume automotive setting.
• Proficient with operating and programming a CNC CMM (MCOSMOS programming software a plus).
• Good understanding of NIST traceability standards as it relates to TS16949 requirements.
If you are interested in the CMM Programmer Job in Anderson, IN, please apply via the "apply now: link provided".
Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the technical, IT, professional, clerical, and light industrial fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com.
Location: Anderson , IN
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Not Specified
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart